Happy New Year! As we look ahead to the start of the spring semester, please take a moment to complete these steps through MyHousing in preparation for campus move-in:
- Sign the Pard Pledge. All students are required to review and sign the Pard Pledge, a commitment to community health. It is available in the Applications and Forms section.
- Schedule a move-in appointment*. Once the Pard Pledge is signed, the move-in appointment scheduler will be visible under your room assignment. Available appointments are based on approved arrival dates for your class year or group as outlined in the Dec. 8 edition of Lafayette Today. Sign up by Jan. 18.
- Order your pre-arrival, at-home COVID-19 test kit*. A unique link is provided in the Messages section to the Vault website where you will order your test kit. Be sure to read instructions about the timeline for pre-arrival testing to ensure you are cleared for move-in.
- Sign the Lafayette housing contract. If you live in College housing, review and submit a signed contract under Applications and Forms if you haven’t already done so.
- Complete a dietary information form (optional). Information will be shared with Dining Services.
* The process may vary for international students. Please refer to communications received from Janine Block, assistant director of intercultural development and international student advising.
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus in a few weeks.
Office of Residence Life