On-campus vaccinations have been rescheduled for Tuesday, April 20, in Kirby Sports Center using the Pfizer vaccine. The first dose will be administered and your appointment for the second dose on Tuesday, May 11, (also in Kirby Sports Center) will be scheduled at the vaccine site.
The Pfizer vaccine requires very specific storage and handling, so we will not be able to take walk-ups or alter the schedule.
Again, this is a two-step process:
- Schedule a time (registration closes at noon on Friday)
- Create a St. Luke’s MyChart account or ensure you already have access to one. If you’re using a mobile device, you can download the St. Luke’s app. You will not need to provide your social security number to create the account. After confirming you have access, no additional steps are necessary. You can watch a video on how to create a MyChart account.
- The first dose of the Pfizer vaccine is the only option on April 20. Second doses are not available on that date.
- If there are no time slots displayed in the Qualtrics survey, that means there are no appointments available.
- Ensure that each patient has his or her own St. Luke’s MyChart account.
- If you have technical trouble creating a MyChart login, there will be on-site help, and you should still plan to attend your vaccination appointment.
- You can only enter one name and choose one time slot each time you complete the survey. If you choose two time slots accidentally, you will only be signed up for the earliest slot you selected.
- Faculty and staff: Complete the registration more than once to accommodate multiple family members. Any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the parent.
- For questions about MyChart accounts, contact St. Luke’s (1-866-785-8537, option 5).
- For other questions (after you read the webpage and fill out the survey), email email@example.com.
To access other opportunities for COVID-19 vaccines, follow the instructions at St. Luke’s University Health Network and Lehigh Valley Health Network.