How the process will work.
- During the arrival testing procedure that is part of the move-in process, each student will be asked by an LVHN representative to pick an available appointment (30-minute window) for weekly testing, which start the week of Feb. 8.
When you arrive for your return-to-campus test, please be prepared with a few weekly times so your preferences can be documented at check-in without creating delays in the testing process.Weekly testing times:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 7 a.m.–3 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- On Feb. 5, each student will receive an email confirming their weekly testing date and time. Any student who tested positive in the prior three months will receive the same confirmation including the date that testing will resume. If you have had a positive test in the last three months and have not yet informed Bailey Health Center, please provide the date of the positive test to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your testing schedule can be adjusted.
- Students will have an opportunity to change appointments through the add/drop period if class schedules change, but after that rescheduling should only occur when there is an emergency or unusual event. Just as class schedules do not change once finalized, weekly testing appointments will not change. In the rare event that an appointment must be rescheduled, 48 hours’ notice will be required unless it is an emergency.
- If a student misses a weekly appointment, they should attempt to go to the testing center that day. If the testing center has closed for the day, students should call the rescheduling line (610-861-8080 x 36081) by 5 p.m. that day. There will be limited slots to make up an appointment within the same week. Missed appointments will be reviewed for potential violation of the COVID-19 Addendum to the Student Handbook.
- Complete instructions for rescheduling and other details will be provided in the Feb. 5 appointment confirmation email.
- If you are already on campus and have not scheduled weekly testing with LVHN, please visit the Wilson Room this week during testing hours or contact Katie Nederostek at Coordinated Health at 610-861-8080 x 36081 or Cathrine.Nederostek@lvhn.org.
How to access test results.
Enroll in MyLVHN
- Visit MyLVHN.org or download MyLVHN app
- Select “Sign Up Now” button
- Select “Sign Up Online” to complete the online form. You will need to provide your social security number. If available, include your LVHN medical record number.
Enroll in MyHNL
- Visit www.HNL.com
- Select “MYHNLACCESS”
- Select “Register Now!” to complete the online form. You will need to provide basic demographics and your email address. You will receive a confirmation email once complete.
Trouble accessing results?
If you cannot access your results through MyLVHN or MyHNL, please email COVID-Test-Scheduling@lvhn.org or call Beth Lutz of LVHN at 610-861-8080 ext. 36018. If she doesn’t answer, please leave a voicemail as she may be assisting someone else. She will return your call the same business day (or by 10 a.m. the following day if received after 5 p.m.).