How the process will work.
- During the return-to-campus test, most employees were assigned a standing time for weekly testing, which will start the week of Feb. 8. Some employees and contractors will have weekly testing times scheduled directly by their supervisor in coordination with LVHN. Those employees will be notified by their supervisor about their appointments, and they may not receive an individual email from the Coordinated Health scheduler. LVHN will work with the Lafayette testing team and supervisors to post hardcopy information about testing schedules and emergency rescheduling procedures in the workplace and also send via email.If you have not had your return-to-campus test or had it without scheduling a weekly time, you will receive a call from the Coordinated Health scheduler between Feb. 1-4.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you do not need to do testing for 90 days after your positive test date. You will receive confirmation adjusted for the date that weekly testing will resume. If you have not informed the College of a positive test, please provide the date of your test to email@example.com. Faculty and staff who have been fully vaccinated can contact the the College if interested in the possibility of opting out of weekly testing.
- By Feb. 5, you should have received an email confirming your weekly testing date and time. If you need to request a schedule change, contact Katie Nederostek at Coordinated Health at 610-861-8080 x 36081 or Cathrine.Nederostek@lvhn.org and LVHN will do everything we can to try to accommodate the change.
Thank you for your cooperation in this important aspect of keeping our community safe.
How to access test results.
Enroll in MyLVHN
- Visit MyLVHN.org or download MyLVHN app
- Select “Sign Up Now” button
- Select “Sign Up Online” to complete the online form. You will need to provide your social security number. If available, include your LVHN medical record number.
Enroll in MyHNL
- Visit www.HNL.com
- Select “MYHNLACCESS”
- Select “Register Now!” to complete the online form. You will need to provide basic demographics and your email address. You will receive a confirmation email once complete.
Trouble accessing results?
If you cannot access your results through MyLVHN or MyHNL, please email COVID-Test-Scheduling@lvhn.org or call Beth Lutz of LVHN at 610-861-8080 ext. 36018. If she doesn’t answer, please leave a voicemail as she may be assisting someone else. She will return your call the same business day (or by 10 a.m. the following day if received after 5 p.m.).